- 2022 jul 07 : ./drum.code at On-the-fly Final Concert at Hangar, Barcelona SP
- 2022 feb 07: ./drum.code demo at AI Symposium HKU University of Arts, Utrecht NL
- 2022 dec 17: ./drum.code at ICLC 2021, Valdivia CL: Streamed recording
- 2021 dec 03 : ./drum.code at The Overkill Festival, Enschede NL: Livestream
- 2021 oct 29 : ./drum.code at DA-Z Digital Arts Festival, Zurich CH
- 2021 sep 09 : ./drum.code at Ars Electronica Node, Lugano CH
- 2021 sep 02 : ./drum.code at Cultuurterras w/ CCU & Uncloud, Utrecht NL
./drum.code is a live coding performance for human and computer. During the performance the computer acts as a co-performer playing itself by making changes in the code while listening and reacting to patterns played on the drums. On the other side the human will react to the sounds made by the computer resulting in a dialogue between the analog and digital worlds of both performers. The code is generated and trained from previous programmed live coding performances and decisions are made via machine learning techniques trained on rhythmical patterns and tuned probabilities.